BY TARYN ST.LOUIS, JUNE 29, 2020
If you are an entrepreneur, you are most likely constantly seeking resources to aid not only in education, but also tools to help you maximize your profits. In 2011, Google launched Google for Startups (formerly known as Google for Entrepreneurs). It consists of over 50 co-working spaces and accelerators in 125 countries, offering hands-on lessons for aspiring entrepreneurs.
In August 2020, a new program will be launched. Google for Startups Accelerator for Black Founders is a 3 month-long digital accelerator program for high potential seed to series A Tech Startups based in the US.
The program is designed to bring the best of Google’s programs, products, people and tech to Black Founder communities across the USA. In addition to mentorship and tech support, the program will include deep dives and workshops focused on product design, customer acquisition and leadership development for founders.
You need to get on this train now, as the program starts in August 2020. The first series of this program will comprise approximately 10-12 top US headquartered startups.
The format of the program will be as follows:
Three months with digital workshops, programming, and mentor ship taking place each week. Selected founders will outline the top tech challenges facing their startups, and will then be paired with experts to help solve these challenges. Startups will also receive deep mentor ship on technical challenges with an emphasis on data and machine learning, as well as connections to relevant teams across Google.
Who should apply?
Selected startups should have a minimum of 10+ employees, and both the founder and selected team members must be available to join all program elements of their series. All Startups should aim to leverage AI/ML tech in their product, service or operations and/or show interest in leveraging these in the future.
What are the benefits?
The program offers a wealth of benefits, to include
- Equity -Free Support
- Exclusive Invitations to Tech Boot camps hosted by Google
- Personalized mentor ship & Tech support from Google experts
- The opportunity to provide feedback to Google product teams
Here are some more of Google’s tools for Entrepreneurs you can check out:
- The Accelerate with Google Academy is a 12-week program designed to help businesses like yours start marketing online, and then be great at it! As a participant, you’ll get all the tools and training you need to advertise on the web, including live help and private consultations with dedicated experts. The program is customized, so by the end of it, you’ll be ready to start meeting your businesses unique goals and making the most of the web.
- The Google for Entrepreneurs platform consists of well managed tools and resources to help jump start your business.
Wherever your startup is, from concept to scaleup, Google for Startups can help move your business forward.
What do you need to get done?
Here are some useful tools that Google for Entrepreneurs can provide:
- Get support and build and run killer apps and sites
- Better understand your customers by getting focused insights and analytics
- Get great hosting and storage
- Increase the productivity of your team
- Learn how to market your product wisely
- Monetize your product by creating various revenue streams
Making use of the knowledge and resources available will put you ahead of the competition. There can be no progress without education. Start Today.